A. General training on Quebec’s cultural system and cultural development tools
(cartography of cultural actors, constitution of artist file, project documents, etc.)
B. Specialized training aiming to conceptualize digital projects for web, stage presentation or installation.
- Dates : 12 hours (2 days) Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th of January, 2019
- Cost (including lunch) : 25 $ / day
(expert presentations, tool demonstrations, collective ideation)
C. Mentorship with experts/instructors
- Dates : 24 hours (4 days) Four Saturdays: March 16th and 23rd, April 6th and 13th, 2019
- Cost (independent lunch) : 150 $ for 4 days
(personalized in regards to participants’s projects. 10 individual will be selected on the basis of their project)
- 12 hours (free mentorship for the ten selected projects)
The program will conclude during the fall of 2019 with a showing organized as part of the LatinArte Festival. This event will aim to share teachings, broadcast the productions and reflect on their dissemination. All trainings will be held in French, with support in english and spanish if needed. The program is designed primarily for Latin American artists migrating through territory and digital platforms.